Friday 31 October 2014

#Respect! #Birdman Gave Out How Many #Turkeys In 18 Years? - stunnalife.com

                         _sl stunna life birdman 3.

There was a time when Birdman and his crew would take Turkeys and feed each other. That was before he became a Cash Money Millionaire. Feeding the unfortunate was always a passion of his. Birdman said it best
“And then I said when I get some money, I’ma feed my projects,” Birdman said. “Feed where I come from. When I did get some money, I was 18 years old. 17 years old, making 18 when I signed with Universal for $30 million dollars. When I did get some money, I just go and get as many as we can. Then we just made it out of an event. I get the whole Universal staff. Everybody come down and we get as many as we can possibly get, as they allow us to buy.”
Feed my project is an annual Thanksgiving turkey giveaway. Its been very successful over the years. This year it will be going into its nineteenth year. New Orleans was always the destination choice, but this year they will hit Atlanta Georgia also (Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug). In its nineteenth year of existence it has been estimated that Birdman has handed out close to 50,00 turkeys. Last year alone he help feed over three thousand families. To whom much is given much is required. Shout out to Birdman those are real duties.

No comments: